- Combines the backboard immobilization of a short board with the suspension and support of a full body harness
- Integrated polyethylene board
- Grab handles located at the head and sides
- Extremely useful for any confined space operation
- Unique selfadjusting (sliding) cervical restraint
- Meets ANSI/OSHA Class III harness standards
- Combat Medical Systems universal one size adjustable cervical collar included
- Storage bag provided is equipped with shoulder and waist straps
- Weight: 15 lbs.
The Yates Spec Pak is a patient packaging and extrication system that combines the backboard immobilization of a short board with the suspension and support of a full body harness. The Spec Pak system utilizes an integrated polyethylene board along the back to reduce wear and create a smooth sliding surface for confined space operations. Grab handles located at the head and sides allow rescuers to better handle the patient package during movement through tight spaces. Extremely useful for any confined space operation where a vertical environment is encountered.
In addition, the Spec Pak system is a lifting harness, thus eliminating the need for a separate victim harness. Unique self-adjusting (sliding) cervical restraint eliminates the problems associated with lifting patients vertically while secured to a rigid backboard. Storage bag provided is equipped with shoulder and waist straps. Spec Pak is only intended as a limited spinal immobilization system. It must be used in conjunction with proper spinal immobilization such as the use of a cervical collar where conditions and protocols dictate. Designed by Spec Rescue International and Yates Tactical.
LIFTING BRIDLE SYSTEM is now included with SPEC PAK (Spec Pak will not function in all lifting modes without the use of Lifting Bridle).
Brand Yates Video N/A