- U.S. Air Force Flight Approved
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Sage Green Leather / Nylon Fabric
- Gore-Tex® Fabric Bootie
- Lining: OMAHA Moisture Wicking Lining
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Insert: Polyurethane Removable
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Belleville Waterproof USAF Sage Green Flight Boot 690 is a U.S. Air Force flight approved boot is made to keep your feet dry with a waterproof Gore-Tex fabric bootie. Gore-Tex® fabric is as good as it gets when it comes to durably waterproof, breathable performance. In even the wettest conditions, Gore-Tex® fabric is engineered to keep moisture from getting inside the boot, and allows sweat to be transferred away from the foot to escape.
The Vanguard® Sole System in the Belleville Waterproof USAF Sage Green Flight Boot 690 provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. Additionally, the Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed for premium performance in diverse and rugged terrain.
Brand Belleville Video N/D