- ACU Approved
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material – Tan Leather / Nylon Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- GORE-TEX® Fabric Bootie
- Lining - OMAHA Moisture Wicking Lining
- Cushion Midsole – Polyurethane
- Outsole – Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height – 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
Built to keep your feet safe and dry, this ACU approved boot features a Gore-Tex® fabric bootie, Omaha moisture wicking lining and a steel toe that meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards and the high clearance STM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and Belleville's Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety. Gore-Tex® fabric in the bootie is engineered to keep moisture from getting inside the boot, and allows sweat to be transferred away from the foot and escape.
The Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. Additionally, the Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed for premium performance in diverse and rugged terrain.
Brand Belleville Video N/D