- Vanguard Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material - Black All Leather
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Gore-tex Fabric Bootie
- Lining - Omaha Moisture Wicking Lining
- 200g Thinsulate Insulation
- Cushion Midsole - Polyurethane
- Outsole - VIBRAM® FIRE & ICE™ designed to improve traction in icy conditions
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height - 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
These Belleville 880ST Waterproof Steel Toe Insulated Boots are designed with safety as the primary concern. The steel toe meets both ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards as well as the STM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and Belleville's Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety. Additionally, these "warmth without bulk" boots feature Thinsulate™, a product with micro fibers that trap and hold in body heat, even in damp conditions. Not only is it exceptionally thin, but these boots also have extremely lightweight and durable Gore-Tex® fabric which allows sweat to be transferred away from the foot to escape.
For optimum safety and comfort, the Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none in Military Boot Construction . This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. The Vibram® Fire & Ice™ compound combines heat resistance of the Vibram® Fire compound with the slip resistance of the Vibram® Dri-Ice compound, for an even higher level of traction performance and durability.This premium outsole Dri-Ice compound helps prevent slippage in icy conditions while maintaining its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
Brand Belleville Video N/A