- Army Flight Approved
- Air Force Flight Approved
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material – Black Leather / Nylon Fabric
- GORE-TEX® Fabric Bootie
- Lining - OMAHA Moisture Wicking Lining
- Cushion Midsole – Polyurethane
- Outsole – Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height – 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
This Belleville U.S. Army and Air Force Flight Approved boot features a waterproof Gore-Tex fabric bootie and Omaha moisture wicking lining. Gore-Tex® fabric is engineered to keep moisture from getting inside the boot, yet is breathable at the same time and allows sweat to be transferred away from the foot to escape.
The Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with a durable Vibram® premium rubber outsole. The Vibram® Sierra outsole compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces and is designed to perform in diverse and rugged terrain.
Brand Belleville Video N/D