- Sage Green is ABU Approved
- Sleek, low profile outsole for improved feel and mobility
- Multi-directional lug design for uneven terrian
- "Over-lasted" EVA midsole for shock attenuation
- Stabilizer strap for heel and ankle
- TR-1 High Performance Insole
- Height 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
The Belleville Tactical Research TR606 Kiowa is a boot-making culmination of 100 plus years of knowledge and the most advanced materials in the industry. The sleek, low profile outsole improves feel and mobility while the multi-directional lug is designed to handle uneven terrain.
The TR-1 High Performance Insole combines advanced anatomical design and state-of-the-art materials to specifically meet the rigorous demands of military and tactical use. Deep contoured heel cup stabilizes the heel while extended arch support corrects over pronation and supports Fascia foot muscle. A honeycomb geometric forefoot design provides maximum air circulation around the foot. Belleville Tactical Research Kiowa includes an advanced EVA Resin that forms the heel and mid-foot cradle, an Agion treated anti-bacterial sock liner, and an EVA/Rubber blend that cushions against impact.
Brand Belleville Video N/D