- 10-15 gpm (38-57 lpm) operating range
- Adjustable depth shoe plate
- 3 inch (76.2 mm) deep maximum cut
- Wheel guard
- Integral HYREVZ™ gear-type motor
- Safety trigger
- Output Capacity: 10 in. wheel (25.4 cm wheel)
- Input Flow Range: 10-15 GPM (38-57 LPM)
- Input Pressure: 1500 - 2000 PSI (105 - 140 bar)
- Optimum Flow: 15 GPM (57 LPM)
- Weight: 23 lbs (10.4 kg)
- Dimensions: 19-1/2 in. L x 11 in. W (49.5 cm x 27.9 cm)
- Motor: HYREVZTM Gear
- Porting: 8 SAE O-Ring
- Connect Size and Type: -8 SAE Threaded Ports
The Stanley CO23 Hydraulic Underwater Cut-Off Saw was designed for underwater use but it is also a very useful tool on land as well. The CO23 uses standard 10 inch (25.4 cm) diameter abrasive or wet or dry diamond blades for cutting metals or concrete. Stanley Tools 03971 Coupler Set for the Hydraulic Underwater Tools and cutting wheel are sold separately.
*Please see ACCESSORIES tab for service tools, cutting wheels, and accessories for the Stanley Hydraulic Underwater Cut-Off Saw CO23.
*Please see PARTS tab on this webpage for the list of parts associated with this underwater tool.
Brand Stanley Tools Video No