- 2 mm thick lenses made of high impact, optical grade polycarbonate ensure visual clarity
- 100% protection from harmful UV-A, UV-B and UV-C rays
- Wrap-around design with wide field-of-view protects from light, wind and unexpected fragments
- Comfortable fit contours to face; overmolded temples keep eyewear in place; adjustable nosepiece for customized fit
- Low profile and streamlined ergonomic design provides comfort for all
- Durable material resistant to chemicals, moisture and extreme temperatures; lens hard coated for maximum scratch resistance
- At 1 oz. (28 g) the Hellfly is lightweight and comfortable
- A variety of frame and lens color options available
- Compliant with ANSI Z87.1-2003 Standard
- Exceeds U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-PRF-31013, clause 18.104.22.168)
- Meets EN 166 ballistic impact requirements
Revision's Hellfly Ballistic Sunglasses perform double duty, protecting your eyes both on the job and off. Wrap-around frames combine sleek design with unrivaled sunglass-style ballistic protection. The Hellfly sunglasses high impact optically correct lenses equal sharp contrast for high-definition performance.
Weightless comfort and stay-put fit with 100% UV A-B-C protection. Available with photochromic lenses that change depending on you environment. Lenses are clear when indoors or at night and automatically darken to a sunglass tint when exposed to sunlight.
Brand Revision Video No