ON CLOSEOUT: Limited to Sizes and Stock on Hand
- Operating Temperature: Upper limit is +50°C but only for a short period of time. Lower temperature limit on the drysuit is not applicable, however there could be problems with freezing of valves and regulators if diving in extreme conditions.
- Storage : The optimal storage room is a cool, dry and closed area away from machines and electrical motors that produce ozone when running. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Operating Depth : The drysuit does not have a usable depth limit, however since the rubber does not isolate from the surrounding cold water, the diver must be clothed in the proper thermal undergarments.
- Inorganic Acids:
- Hydrochloric Acid 40%
- Phosphoric Acid 50%
- Hydroflouric Acid 50%
- Sulfuric Acid 60% (max)
- Nitric Acid 20%
- Alkalies: Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Calcium Hydroxide, Ammonium Hydroxide
- Salt Solutions: All non-oxidizing salt solution. Exceptions are Bichromates, Chromates and Permanganates
- Alcohols: Methanol, Ethanol, Glycerin
- Organic Acids: Acetic Acid, Formic Acid
- Aldehydes: Formaldehyde
- Ketunes: Acetone (some)
Included Standard Features on all Drysuit Series 111 and 112
- Material Weight: 1100 g/m2
- Automatic Exhaust Valve, Inlet valve, Inflation Hose Whip
- Heavy Duty, Dual Thickness, Wrist Seals
- Bellows Style Latex Neckseal
- Internal Suspender Tabs
- Fin Keepers
- Ankle Strap Retainers
- Standard #8 Shoulder Zipper
- Zip Guard (Prolongs Zipper Life)
- Repair Kit, Manual and Carry Bag
- Red Top with Amron Logo, Black Bottom - Series 112
- All Black with Amron Logo - Series 111
- Full Reinforcements in the Shoulders, Elbows, Waist, Knees and Seat
Optional Features Available for Ordering
- Ankle Straps
- Heavy Duty #6 Shoulder Zipper
- Military Black -No Amron Logo
- Attached Latex Hood
- Installed Relief Zipper 12 in.
- Installed Urine Dump Valve (P-valve)
- Installed Cuff Ring System (Inner & Outer)
- Latex Gloves
- Delux Cargo Pocket - Black
- Bottle Pocket with Inflation System
- Steel Toe Boots
Amron DrySuit Size Chart - Explorer 1100 g/m² (X) Size Diver\'s Height Chest Size Boot Size 01 Small 5 ft. 4 in. - 5 ft. 8 in. Up to 41 in. 7 - 8 02 Small/Slim 5 ft. 6 in. - 5 ft. 9 in. 34 in. - 38 in. 7 - 8 03 Medium 5 ft. 8 in. - 6 ft. 40 in. - 44 in. 9 - 10 04 Medium/Slim 5 ft. 9 in. - 6 ft. 38 in. - 41 in. 9 - 10 05 Large 5 ft. 10 in. - 6 ft. 2 in. 44 in. - 48 in. 11 - 12 06 Large/Slim 5 ft. 11 in. - 6 ft. 2 in. 40 in. - 43 in. 12 - 13 07 Extra Large 6 ft. 1 in. - 6 ft. 4 in. 48 in. - 52 in. 12 - 13 Sizes shown are to be used as a guide only. You must consider your undergarment when choosing your drysuit size.
ON CLOSEOUT:Limited to Sizes and Stock on Hand
The Amron Explorer Vulcanized Rubber Drysuit is manufactured from 1100 g/m² vulcanized rubber material, making it a more durable suit than most other comparable suits on the market. The unique 2-way stretch nylon inner lining provides a trim fit, minimized drag yet provides maximum mobility for unrivaled comfort.
The Explorer comes with heavy duty dual thickness wrist seals, latex neck seal and hard sole vulcanized rubber boots. Full reinforcements in the shoulders, elbows, waist, knees, and seat are standard features on the Explorer. The Explorer comes with SI Tech exhaust and inlet valves, inflation hose whip, suspender tabs, fin keepers, ankle strap retainers, repair kit, storage bag, owner's manual, and then unique Amron Zip-Guard to increase the life of the zipper.
The Drysuit inner seams are quadruple stitched and flush fitting (no overlay) and will not rub or chafe. The outer seams are covered with rubber reinforcement which is vulcanized to the body material. This results in an efficient outer joint which is permanent and inseparably fused to the body. The boots, zipper and reinforcements are also vulcanized to give you a completely waterproof Drysuit.
Every step of the manufacturing process is monitored, checked and rechecked to assure each unit is unsurpassed in its quality of construction. Every suit is inspected and leak tested to guarantee a safe leak free suit.
All Amron Vulcanized Rubber Drysuits are manufactured to stringent ISO 9001 design, quality and manufacturing standards and conform to CE Requirements.
Brand Amron International Video N/D