- Dimensions (Operational) 3.98 L x 2.60 W x 2.40 H in.
- Weight (G24 Mount Only) .36 lb (5.76 oz)
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates NVG AN/PVS-7B and 14 (Both Require Optional Hardware), 7A, 7C, 15, and 18
- Vertical Height Adjustment: .900 in. Total Travel
- Fore/Aft Travel: 1.10 in. Total Travel
The Wilcox L4 G24 Low Profile Breakaway Mount allows firm attachment of a variety of NVGs to a MICH/ACH helmet using an Ops-Core VAS or standard Army shroud. This NVG mounting system allows the mount to "break away" from the base under a stressed condition, such as when prompted by interference during fast roping, maritime operations, hard impact or when entering or exiting mobility platforms. Without the Wilcox breakaway feature, the potential for induced neck injury and NVG breakage are increased. The Wilcox L4 G24 NVG Mounting Systems Product Line is featured with a wide range of adjustments to customize the position of the Night Vision Goggle for proper eye position, and provide a maximum low profile position to the helmet.
Brand Wilcox Video N/A