For special pricing on quantities of 10 or more please contact us (877) 462-6700
- Internal suspension, two fit to form Light-Beam stay rods
- Panel loading pack, single large compartment 2 exterior zippered pockets
- Interior hydration pouch, supports up to 100 oz. bladder, 210d nylon ripstop
- Hydration port at top of pack allows for drink tube to be used over either shoulder.
- Hydration port has snap-on, top-flap closure
- Exterior cargo pocket with fleece eyewear pocket and admin organizer pocket
- Side mesh pockets (fits 1 quart lexan water bottles each side)
- Waist belt with Scherer cinch system
- Waist belt tuck-away feature
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Fully adjustable (removable/replaceable) shoulder straps
- Dimensions: 21in. L x 14.5 in. W X 6.5 in. H
- Volume: 2300 cubic inches
- 420d HD nylon Oxford mesh cover on back panel and shoulder strap
- 420 gram, 100% nylon Airmesh EVA foam in back panel and shoulder straps
- 500 denier nylon Kodra construction, double stitched
The Kelty MAP 3500 Three Day Assault Pack in Coyote Brown has been the preferred Military Assault Pack of the U.S. Navy SEALs for the past 6 years due to its rugged construction and superior design.
When the Special Operations (SOF) community requested a new and improved assault pack, Amron approached Kelty because of its outstanding reputation as a manufacturer of quality equipment in the outdoor industry. Designed and engineered with the the help of direct military end-user input and feedback at the Boulder 2000 conference, the MAP 3500 is the Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) solution for a sturdy and functional Military Assault Pack (MAP).
Amron's philosophy is this: You need a backpack; why not have the best backpack company build your pack. Designed to meet the needs of the field, the packs also work as carry on luggage for business travel, fitting in overhead storage compartments on all commercial airliners.
Amron recommends Camelbak hydration bladders for your Kelty pack, see Accessories.
Brand Kelty Video No