- The entire Divator MK II SCUBA has a CE-approval - All parts of the breathing circuit is tightly integrated
- Demand Regulator - Supplies air to the diver on inhalation. This is not a positive pressure regulator mask
- Automatic reserve warning - Reducing manual procedures improves safety
- Close fitting design - Excellent for diving in confined spaces
- Main parts have finger-tight fittings - Easy to operate and maintain in field
- Silent operational mode - Communicate without noise interference
- Low volume dead space facemask - Reduces the reinhalation of CO²
- Fit spectacles, communication devices and add-ons - Flexibility for different divers and diving operations
- Optimum performance from the Arctic to the Equator - An out of the box configuration works in -30°C to +70°C
- Soft and flexible sealing prevent leakage
- The balanced Divator Mask breathing valve is one of the best-tested breathing valves available. The breathing valve will perform even under the most extreme conditions: mud, oil, and fast flowing cold currents does not have a serious impact on the performance
- The mask is equipped with retainers for goggle frames and it is prepared for underwater communication
- The standard Divator Mask is equipped with easily adjusted push pads for pressure equalizing of ears and spoilers to prevent mist from being formed on the visor.
- The Divator Mask is very easy to drain from water filling, simply press one button and hold the lower part of the face mask out from the face.
Breathing apparatus from Interspiro is an investment with a long service life, when properly maintained. To simplify service and to obtain maximum product performance we recommend using Interspiro service kits, containing original spare parts necessary for preventive maintenance.
**Mask does not include ambient breathing valve**
The lightweight Interspiro AGA Divator MK II Full Face Mask with Demand Regulator (without Positive Pressure or Non-Positive) was designed for maximum comfort. Perfect for all types of diving, especially for divers who have to work in hostile diving conditions such as cold and polluted water.
The Divator Mask is known around the World as the "AGA Mask", the reason behind this is that the first generation of this full-face mask was developed when Interspiro was still a part of the AGA Corporation.
Interspiro AGA Divator MK II Full Face Mask with Demand Regulator is prepared for tough jobs and demanding environments. It is designed to be easy to operate in all environments and under all conditions.
Interspiro AGA Divator MK II Full Face Mask with Demand Regulator does not only offer safety and reliable operation, but also excellent return on the investment. That is the reason why military organizations, fire and rescue services, police forces, coast guards and professional civilian divers around the world prefer Interspiro AGA Divator MK II Full Face Mask.
Note: This mask does not include a hose. See the Accessories tab below for the 2nd Stage Hose - 3/8-24M X AGA - 5/16ID (SKU: LPAGA32).
Brand AGA Video N/A