- Individual Breathing Equipment
- Capacity : 1.5 liter of Absorbent
- Can be used up to 4 hrs (with soda lime) if subject at rest, and indefinitely by periodically changing the absorbent
- Transparent Canister enabling the color of the absorbent to be monitored
- Made of PVC and Altuglass
- Silicone Oral-Nasal Mask and Corrugated Hose
- Dimensions: 4.72 in. D x 21.64 in. L (12 cm x 55 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg) without absorbent
The Comex Lung Powered Scrubber ensures the scrubbing of the carbon dioxide (CO2) contained in the gases breathed by saturation (SAT) commercial diving personnel in a diving bell, hyperbaric chamber or other confined space environment in the event of a breakdown in the normal ventilation or regeneration system. This Lung Powered Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubber has been specially designed to increase the safety of the commercial diver inside diving bells, decompression or saturation chambers, hyperbaric welding and undersea habitats, as well as observation and work submersibles.
This emergency respiratory unit consists of a cylindrical canister containing the carbon dioxide (CO2) absorbent (generally soda lime or Soda Sorb) and fitting with the necessary grids and filters. An active charcoal cartridge retains pollution of biological origin. The Lung Powered Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubber is equipped with a corrugated breathing hose and an oral-nasal mask fitted with valves to ensure the correct circulation of the gas to the commercial diver. The Lung Powered Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Scrubber is delivered in an orange splash proof, protective bag fitted with a carrying strap.
Please reference the Technical Diagram, with Part No. call outs.
Brand Comex Video N/A