- DESERT TAN (300 DES ST) IS ACU APPROVED
- VANGUARD® Running Shoe Sole Construction
- Upper Material: Leather / CORDURA Nylon Fabric
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Cushion Midsole: Polyurethane
- Outsole: Rubber, VIBRAM® Sierra
- Lining: None
- Polyurethane Removable Insert
- Height: 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Designed for hot weather and safety, the Belleville Hot Weather Tan Steel Toe Boot 300ST features a rubber Vibram® Sierra outsole with optimum performance in diverse and rugged terrain. Exclusive Vibram® compounds guarantee good traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
Each of Belleville's high clearance steel toes meet ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 standards. Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and their Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety. The Vanguard® Sole System provides a high performance, premium cushioning experience which distributes impact from heel to toe just like your favorite running shoe but with second-to-none Military Boot Construction. This construction combines a thick polyurethane cushion midsole with the durable and safe Vibram® premium rubber outsole.
Brand Belleville Video N/A