- Shock Absorbent MeraMax® Polyurethane Sole System – Extremely High Abrasion & Slip Resistance
- Durable Full Grain Tan Cowhide Leather & Cordura® Nylon – Provides Additional Ankle Support
- Updated Stylish Tactical “Running Shoe” Design
- Steel Toe - Meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 Standards
- Extra Padded Collar & Tongue – “Double Stuffed” for Comfort
- Drainage Vents to Increase Ventilation
- Lighter Weight than Military Spec boot – LIGHTEST BELLEVILLE BOOT EVER!
- Height – 8 in. (Standard Military Height)
The Hot Weather Tan Tactical Safety Toe Boot meets ASTM F2412-05 and F2413-05 safety standards and is still the lightest boot Belleville has ever made! It features the MeraMax® PU Sole System which is made from industrial strength polyurethane for exceptional durability and the ultimate in abrasion resistance. It is both shock absorbent and slip resistant with a tread design that promotes excellent traction.
Design extras such as padding under and around the steel toe and their Flange-Anchored construction provide increased comfort and safety with 1,000 denier Cordura® nylon which is a high-performance fabric designed to stand up to rough treatment. Belleville uses only use the finest quality full-grain cattlehide leather in all of their boots. This durable leather is engineered for superior breathability and long lasting wear.
Brand Belleville Video No