- Time, Date, Alarm
- Barometric pressure trend graph (12 h)
- 3D compass
- Sailing timer
- Log: 24 h baro. graph
- Guided calibration
- Heading in degrees
- North indicator
- Tilt compensation up to 45 degrees
- Backlight option for night use
- Backlight type: Electo-luminescent display
- Operating temperature: -10°C - +60°C/+14°F - +140°F
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Selectable metric/imperial units
- Storage temperature: -30°C - +60°C/-22°F - +140°
- Water resistance: 100m / 300ft with underwater buttons
- Weight: 95g with leather and rubber straps
- Race timer: 99d 23h
- Race timer resolution: 0,1s (0-60s); 1s (1-59min); 1min (1-24h); 1h (1d or more)
- Sailing timer: 60 min
- Barometer graph: 12 h
- Barometer graph memory: 24 h
- Barometer range: 300-1100 hPa/8.9 -32.5 inHg
- Barometer resolution: 1 hPa/0.03 inHg
- Storm alarm: Visual
- Absolute air pressure
Suunto Elementum Ventus is the perfect complement to the perfect yacht, as a highly sophisticated sailing timepiece designed with elegance. With impressive features that allow for predictions of upcoming weather, an advanced compass for navigation and a sailing timer for the perfect race start, the Ventus is a must-have extension to one’s on-board equipment and on-shore lifestyle.
Elementum Ventus is designed to withstand strong ocean conditions and the knocks that come with them in style. Corrosion-resistant AISI 316L stainless steel outer-case; sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating; high-quality LCD display with metallic display graphics; water resistance to 100 m.
The barometer inside Elementum Ventus measures the absolute air pressure surrounding the watch. The dial displays a 12-hour history of pressure changes as a graph. The latest value of air pressure is also indicated as a reading on the time view. The red/blue lines over the air pressure graph help predict changes in weather. When the air pressure decreases sharper than the red/blue lines, it typically means bad weather is approaching. Rotating the crown displays the full history of air pressure variations.
A reliable companion in any sailing race, the sailing timer on the Ventus counts down the time before a race start. The sailing timer can be synchronized with an official race countdown time. The sailing timer also functions as an accurate stopwatch.
Brand Suunto Video No