- Consistent quality
- Longer lasting performance
- Cost effectiveness
- Unsurpassed technical support
Sodasorb® HP complies with all requirements for Soda Lime Absorbent as referenced in USP XXI-NF-XVI.
- 5 Gallon pail
- Approximately 41 lbs (18.5972 kg)
Sodasorb® HP (High Performance) CO2 absorbent plays an essential role in commercial and recreational diving and underwater habitat applications by safely and efficiently removing exhaled CO2 from saturation breathing systems, closed-circuit rebreather gear, and hyperbaric chambers. Sodasorb HP is specially formulated to meet the performance demands of saturation diving, rebreather diving, and submarine activities, enabling military, commercial, scientific, and recreational divers to breathe safely on longer, deeper dives.
For years, submersibles and military, commercial and recreational divers using closed-circuit rebreathers have relied on market-leading Sodasorb HP absorbent in the 4-8 mesh grade formulation to remove expired CO2.
Sodasorb HP 4-8 is efficient - It's long-lasting formulation removes CO2 for hours.
- Sodasorb HP 4-8 is designed specifically for undersea applications - The 4-8 mesh grade is specially formulated with the right ingredients, moisture content, surface area, and density to support a multitude of undersea applications.
- Sodasorb HP is safe and simple to use - Its high-contrast color change lets you know when it's time to change.
- Sodasorb HP is also available without indicator, if desired.
* For best results, please refer to your breathing system manufacturer for direction on which mesh grade of Sodasorb HP is required for your unit and application.
Brand WRGrace Video No