- Exclusive construction of these patented Watermate™ electrical connectors permits underwater plugging and unplugging with electrical power de-energized
- Pressure rated up to 20,000 psi or maximum 45,000 feet of sea water(except Series 53 which is rated upto 10,000 psi)
- Pressure balanced for easy engagement and disengagement in high-pressure environments
- Underwater instrumentation and control packages
- Underwater cameras
- Sonar equipment
- Underwater electrical power distribution systems
- Underwater lighting systems
- Number of Contacts: 8
- Max volts: 115
- Wire SIze AWG: 18 (12 inches)
- Rating Amps: 7.5
- Mates with: B51F8F-1
The Crouse Hinds B53F8M-1 - Series B53 Watermate™ Connector - 4 Pins/8Contacts - Male Plug boasts exclusive construction that allows these patented Watermate™ electrical connectors to be plugged and unplugged underwater with electrical power de-energized. Pressure rated up to 20,000 psi or maximum 45,000 feet of sea water (except Series 53 which is rated up to 10,000 psi).
Unmated connectors should not be exposed to water for an extended period. Dummy connectors should be used to purge water from the contact surfaces and reduce corrosion. Extreme flexing and rough handling will reduce the useful life of these underwater connectors.
Brand Crouse Hinds Video No