- Consistent quality
- Longer lasting performance
- Cost effectiveness
- Unsurpassed technical support
- Processed into porous, coral-like granules in order to expose the greatest area of absorbent surface
- Sodasorb® with indicator contains ethyl violet which changes in color from white to purple as its capacity for absorption is exhausted. The clearly observable color change signals a clinical point of exhaustion and need for replenishment.
Sodasorb® HP complies with all requirements for Soda Lime Absorbent as referenced in USP XXI-NF-XVI.
- 5 Gallon pail
- Approximately 41 lbs (18.5972 kg)
Sodasorb® HP (High Performance) CO2 absorbent plays an essential role in commercial and recreational diving and underwater habitat applications by safely and efficiently removing exhaled CO2 from saturation breathing systems, closed-circuit rebreather gear, and hyperbaric chambers. Sodasorb® HP is specially formulated to meet the performance demands of saturation diving, rebreather diving, and submarine activities, enabling military, commercial, scientific, and recreational divers to breathe safely on longer, deeper dives.
For years, submersibles and military, commercial and recreational divers using closed-circuit rebreathers have relied on market-leading Sodasorb® HP absorbent in the 4-8 mesh grade formulation to remove expired CO2.
Sodasorb® HP 4-8 is efficient - It's long-lasting formulation removes CO2 for hours.
- Sodasorb® HP 4-8 is designed specifically for undersea applications - The 4-8 mesh grade is specially formulated with the right ingredients, moisture content, surface area, and density to support a multitude of undersea applications.
- Sodasorb® HP is safe and simple to use - Its high-contrast color change lets you know when it's time to change.
- Sodasorb® HP is also available without indicator, if desired.
* For best results, please refer to your breathing system manufacturer for direction on which mesh grade of Sodasorb® HP is required for your unit and application.
Brand Darex Video No