- Dual range display with manual selection to measure either 0.00-19.99% O2 or 0.0-100% O2
- Front panel calibration single adjustment calibrates both ranges
- Temperature compensated remote O2 sensor
- Hi and low oxygen warning alarms with precise setting to 0.1%
- Alarm setting controls lockable to prevent accidental movement
- Alarms have lag to overcome nuisance re-triggering
- Large clear liquid crystal display with 12.5 mm digits
- (4) AA alkaline batteries will operate continuously for up to one month (reducing with alarm activation)
- Low Battery Indicator
Analox 101D2 Portable Oxygen Monitor: Part Number SA1J01BG70N861 Includes
- Oxygen Sensor Including Hard Wired Lead with Jack Plug: Part Number 9100-9212-4
- Flow Adaptor: Part Number 8000-0011GA
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries: Part Number 2557-1237
- Range at atmospheric pressure:
- 0.0% to 19.99 % O2
- 0.0% to 100.0 % O2
- Minimum Reading: 0.01% O2
- Accuracy: ± 1% of readout
- Temperature Effect: ± 0.002 of readout per °C
- Sensor Life: 3 years at normal temperature and pressure
- Dimensions: 2-3/4 in. H x 6 in. W x 8-1/4 in. D (68 mm x 148 mm x 205 mm)
- Weight: 1.54 lbs (700 g)
Please reference the FAQ Document located under the "Attachments" tab on this web page.
The Analox 101D2 Portable Oxygen Analyzer is suitable for use with a deck decompression chamber and is ideal for use with small, portable air chambers. The unit is battery powered and provides a continuous digital display of the Oxygen concentration in the gas sample presented to the front surface of the sensor. This monitor is not designed to be located inside of a chamber but external to the chamber only.
Important note: The relay only functions when main power is connected, it does not function on battery power.
*Please see "Parts" tab on this webpage for the list of spare parts and accessories associated with this item.
Brand Analox Video