- Quick and easy to install
- Fully user maintainable with easy to change sensor and calibration takes a few minutes
- Dual alarms and a remote repeater alarm protect from deficiency and sufficiency in one unit
- Ideal for monitoring oxygen levels in the Sat/Dive control room and in the gas storage area
Analox Safe-Ox™ and Safe-Ox™ He Include
- Main Unit with O2 cell and (1) Remote Alarm Repeater
- Flow Adapter for calibration: Part Number 8000-0910A
- Drilling Template, Rawl Plugs and Screws for Wall Mounting
- User Manual and Test Certificate
The following options can be added at the time of manufacture, and the full part number would vary depending upon which option(s) are selected. Once you know the options you want, please contact your Amron representative for a quote.
- Add 1 relay output with wall mounting terminal box.
Note: Factory default is for the relay to activate on Alarm 2.
- Add 2 relay outputs with wall mounting terminal box.
Note: Factory default is one relay per gas alarm channel.
- Add 4-20 mA Output (Not available if Relay Fitted)
- Add 0-1V Output (Not available if Relay Fitted)
- Add Battery Back-up
- O2 Range: 0.1 to 25%
- Sensor Accuracy: Better than ±3% of Full Scale over 0.1 to 25% O2
- Response Time: 15 seconds to 90% of final reading
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104° (0° to 40° C)
- Temperature Effect: 0.2% reading / ° C
- Warm up Time: 10 seconds
- Weight (without cables):
- Safe-Ox ™/Safe-Ox ™ He- 1.32 lbs (600 g)
- Alarm Repeater - .33 lbs (150 g)
- Safe-Ox™/Safe-Ox™ He - 4.12 in. H x 6.89 in.W x 2.95 in. D (105 mm x 175 mm x 75 mm)
- Alarm Repeater - 6.1 in H x 2.83 in. W x 1.77 in. D (155 mm x 72 mm x 45 mm)
- IP Rating:
- Safe-Ox™/Safe-Ox™ He - IP65
- Alarm Repeater - IP43
- Sensor Type: Electro-Chemical Cell
- Display: 4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
- 2 x Alarm Visual Indicators
- 1 x System Fault Indicator
- 1 x Status Indicator
- Common Audible Alarm
- One or Two Optional Alarm Relays with change over contacts assigned to Alarm 1, Alarm 2, or System Fault
- Contact Rating 230 VAC or 30 VDC at up to 2 amps
- Contacts are non-latching
- Power Supply Options
- 210/250 VAC supply
- 110/120 VAC supply
- 9-24 VDC supply
The Analox Safe-Ox™ oxygen detector is designed to detect the presence of high and low oxygen in ambient air. The Analox Safe-Ox He™ oxygen detector is designed to detect the presence of high and low oxygen in ambient air where high levels of helium gas are present. Both analyzers are ideal for monitoring oxygen levels in the saturation (sat) dive control room or in the gas storage area. The Safe-Ox He™ is to be used if helium will be present in the room you are monitoring.
Brand Analox Video No