- CE Registered
- Optimum cooling and noise reduction
- Reusable neck ring (autoclavable)
- Conveniently located hoses reduce bulk and improve comfort
- Designed for simplicity, performance, economy, ease-of-use and safe effective cleaning.
- Innovative design allows patient to recline comfortably
- Multi-purpose port for gas analysis or entertainment option
- Positive o-ring seal between hood and neck ring
- Soft vinyl hood with extra large optical quality window
- Replaceable surgical latex neck seal with sized trim lines
- Optional entertainment system with pneumatic headset
- Please reference the Cleaning Manual located in the Attachments Tab on this Web Page for recommended cleaning instructions
- Hood Part Number 8891-010 can also be sterilized using either gas sterilization method listed below; however multiple cycles of gas sterilizing over time will shorten the products working life:
- Low - 4 hours at 100 degrees with an aeration time of 36 hours
- High - 1 hour at 130 degrees with an aeration time of 12 hours
- Hood cannot be autoclaved
- Neck Ring Part Number 8891-001 can be gas sterilized and/or autoclaved with little or no effect on the product - Please note that the o-ring and plug need to be removed prior to autoclaving.
Note: This product may contain natural rubber latex which can cause allergic reactions. Please select the Medical Grade Neoprene/Non-Latex model if you believe you may have an allergy.
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or licensed practitioner.
Amron's critically acclaimed and celebrated 8890-100 Oxygen Treatment Hood with Tubing and Humidifier is the preeminent hood on the market and easily sets the standard for all others. Offering extreme versatility and ease-of-use, Amron's Oxygen Treatment Hood (8891) was designed as an efficient, cost-effective operation within a multi-place hyperbaric chamber. The heart of the system is the reusable neck ring with conveniently located supply and exhaust hoses with accompanying o-ring seal for the vinyl hood attachment. While the neck ring was developed to withstand multiple cycles in an autoclave, the neck seal features an integrated o-ring for easy replacement and has numbered trim rings for accurate neck sizing.
What's more, the supply and exhaust locations allow oxygen to circulate easily throughout the hood at reduced noise levels. As a soft flow of gas helps to cool the patient, the optical-quality viewing window is continuously being defogged. The optional pneumatic entertainment system allows patients to listen to monaural music or video sources in complete comfort. A patient-operated volume control and channel selector switch eliminates the need to disturb attending nurses or chamber operators. No electrical power is ever supplied directly to the hood, which ensures safe operation and peace of mind.
Brand Amron International Video N/A