- Single or twin cylinder capability
- 2 double pull waist buckles in front
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- 65 lb lift Ballistic Bladder
- 36 lb capacity ripcord weight system
- 20 lb capacity rear trim weight pockets
- 4 D-rings on shoulders, two adjustable
- 11 in. spaced grommets for mounting twin cylinder backplates
- Reflective 3M ScotchLite® trim on bladder
- 2 zippered utility pockets
- Full lumbar pad
- Six stainless steel D-rings on vest
- 2 hose storage pockets on the bladder
The 911 Buoyancy Compensator is based on the Tech Buoyancy Compensator platform, with a twin buckle front closure, but has additional features. These include SOLAS (Safety Of Life At Sea) standard symbols on buckles, reflective trim on the bladder, additional D-rings, pockets for long octopus hose storage on each bladder wing, and an included split saddle harness.
The Zeagle Systems 911 Buoyancy Compensator has been proven to be a durable and flexible platform by a large number of public safety agencies.
Brand Zeagle Video No