- Exclusive 6 level light intensity dimmer touch pad
- Long lasting LED technology with 50,000 hour life
- Low profile design
- Adjustable integrated mounting plate
- 3-pin wiring configuration
- Low heat with high-performance heat sink
- Optional magnetic base available
- Optional red and blue lens filters
- Lamp type: Bright white LED
- Operating Voltage Range: 9-28 VDC
- Input Power: 15 Watts (maximum)
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Light Level: Adjustable up to 1000 lumens
- External Dimmer Control Voltage (7120 only): 0-10 Volts
- Housing: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Black Hard Anodized, MIL-A-8625, type III class 2
- Pressure Rating: 1000 fsw (300 msw)
- 7100 - 3-pin Marsh Marine: RMG-3-FS (not included)
- Delrin - Marsh Marine: G-FLS-D (not included)
- Stainless Steel - Marsh Marine: G-FLS-S (not included)
- Height: 2.6 inches (67 mm)
- Body Diameter: 3.3 inches (84 mm)
- Mounting Plate: 4.5 inches (114 mm)
- Weight: 1.50 lbs (0.68 kg)
*Mounting Holes - Industry Standard Two 0.25 inch (6.35 mm) diameter mounting holes with a 3.82 inch (97 mm) spacing.
Amron International's 7100 Series of LED Hyperbaric Chamber Lights provides industry leading illumination along with a dimmer feature not found on competitor's LED lights. The 7100 Series comes with an industry standard mounting plate to allow easy retrofit in existing chamber installations and an optional magnetic base that allows for quickly moving the light as needed. The light can be ordered with red or blue filters.
The 7100 comes with an industry standard 3-pin bulkhead connector. The dimmer is controlled by a button located on the side of the light.Should the light be turned off inside the chamber, the chamber operator can turn the light on by cycling the power to the light from the outside.
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: Amron's hyperbaric chamber light products are designed to be used in air chambers where oxygen concentrations remain below 23.5%. Our hyperbaric products (including external conditioning systems, internal conditioning systems, lights and other hyperbaric accessory items) are NOT designed for oxygen service, are not intrinsically safe, and do not meet the criteria given in NFPA-99, Chapter 20 and other applicable definitions. Use of our products in high-concentration Oxygen environments may result in serious injury and/or death.
Brand Amron International Video